Thursday, September 3, 2009

Amusement

today didnt really do much. last minute Mdm.Jayanthi cancelled due to her tight schedule
went to 2coffeeshop there to meet hao,jas,zke as their having lunch.
borrowed jas's past year TYS for E.maths and yeah jas ill return you after o's! thanks brother!(:
after that headed to post's macs to study and after that home for dinner.
haha. man my room was so untidy due to my little bro playing his toys and never keeping them
instead he messed up my room! despite having said that, as usual i have to clear his toys..
told my little bro umpteen times not to mess up but he feign ignorance to my words.

its alright. i can understand kid's mentality LOL. after packing up, studied a bit
and went online to chat with a few of my best buddies.
lastly,went for supper with daddy as he just preached finish at his church :p
had an awesome supper man! daddy had MaggieGoreng(Beef) while i had 3 kosongs! and 3 cups of Tehtarik! 1 for daddy. 2 for me =)

thats all for today. not much though but had lots of fun bonding with family.

Thank God for everything he has done in my life! live till no regrets.

Reply to tags:
Daphne: hey thanks! will tag you too! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment