Friday, September 25, 2009

Saddening

today soccer was really awesome friendly matches, we won most of them. and funniest part is there's this 22yrs old after NS guy. seriously his a joker, played soccer against his team and all of us
were laughing like no one business man! jokes*
ok now, saddening part. ytd talking about having to enjoy myself with zul at jp, TODAY.
because of tooooooo rushinggggg and i forget to bring soccer ball. and this has resulted in me and zul maybe not having to be good buddies alr.. =..(
nvm. shall let God handle this. yeah totally no mood man. one of my best friends telling me :"sry you are not my friend anymore i guess."
sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

anyways, going church soon. GONNA PLAY POOL LATER after dinner oh yeah. (:
loves pool!

No comments:

Post a Comment