Thursday, September 10, 2009

Grounded

stayed at home to rot today. SERIOUSLY BORING MAN. other than studying, ROTTING AT HOME IS THE WORST THING unless
there is SOMEONE whom i wish could accompany me to bright up my life :D
totally grounded at home whole day! man felt like dying. BUT. today's weather was extremely powerless! kept having thunderstorms! i study also cannot study in peace LOL. keep every few mins have that 'Zz Zz' sound from high above the skies LOL.

to Mdm.Jayanthi:
cher, you're forever my best bbss teacher! :D
never fails to help me for SS/Geog!
thank God for he placed such an understanding and awesome teacher to give me a hand
during the times i really felt difficult having to learn the NEW SYLLABUS for SS/GEOG.
hence, with cher's help, really helped me alot haha. but cant assure an A1 but ill try my best
for B3 at least! LOL. :p try my very best not to disappoint you cher! Cheers :D

No comments:

Post a Comment